SHE Tea™ Pre-Conference (May 17th-27th)
Help us countdown to #SHETea! Starting May 17th, join SHE Tea Official Media Correspondent Nicole Everett, Host of Conversations With Nicole, and special guests via Facebook Live @TempleFitCommunity.
“Investing in Myself: Why I SHE Tea™” with guests Jasmyn Pollock, Charyl Williams, Birausha McLeod, and Sheila Labissiere of the SHE Team!
“Celebrating My Journey: Why I SHE Tea™” with guest Barbara Wescott, Founder of Women Wednesdays
“Love + Divorce: What Now? What’s Next?” with guests Erin Baker, LMHC & Ebonie Barnes, LMHC of Refinery Counseling and Consulting.
Super Special Guest! It’s a surprise, join us to find out! 🙂
SHE Tea™ Week (May 30th-June 4th)
It’s officially SHE Tea™ Weeeeeek! You must have a ticket to attend [most] of these programs. We have 30+ speakers and panelists and 17 workshops for you to help you grow, learn, and love authentically!
“Love + Motherhood Mentorship Panel” with guests Pastor Sonjia Dickerson, Lady Shawana Elwood, Dr. LaTanya White, Attorney Dazi Lenoir and host Nicole Everett, Host of Conversations With Nicole. Join us via Facebook Live: @templefitcommunity.
“Love + Peace of Mind” Faith-based yoga session with Courtney Thomas, Yoga Instructor. Join us via Zoom. Logon instructions will be emailed to registered participants.
Join us for “Love + Happiness” breakout sessions to help us explore self-love in our downtime.
You can join the “DIY Charcuterie Board” workshop with Shishandra Devlin of Bougie With a Board -or- the “Spa @ Home” workshop with licensed aesthetician Tova Palomino of Skin Care by Tova.
Both workshops are on Zoom. Logon information will be sent to registered participants.
Join us for our first in-person and hybrid event… SHE Speaks 2: A Night of Spoken Word!
We are excited for the 2nd installment of SHE Speaks, featuring these amazing artists:
- Dr. Jian Jones, Jian Jones LLC
- Juana Jones, Jali Creatives
- Antionette Mutcherson, BFF Publishing House with readings from My Young Life Matters II
- Dr. Jenelle Robinson, www.drjenellenicole.com
- Ashlee Thomas, www.MUCE305.org
- Hosted by Kenedria Thurman
This is a ticketed event with two options for tuning in:
- You can join us in-person at the TCC Workforce Development Center (in-person ticket required)
- You can join us via Zoom (login information will be sent to registered participants)
The main conference includes in-person, hybrid, and virtual activities! All activities are ticketed. Lunch is provided for in-person activities. Location details and Zoom information will be sent via email to all registered participants.
Emcee, Timisha Brooks Black, Esq.; Virtual Emcee, Nichola Henry
9:30 AM, Doors Open
- Welcome & Opening
- “Real Love: Love + Sisterhood Panel” with Timisha Brooks Black (Host), Dr. Fran Close, Dr. Anika Fields, Amber Tookes (Amber Nhi Beauty), Antionette Mutcherson (BFF Publishing & The Future Is SHE Book Club), Janay White (Girls 2 D.I.V.A.S. Mentoring Organization)
11:30 AM, Lunch Is Served
Breakout A: Love Others…
- VIRTUAL: “Love + Friendship” workshop with Melissa Comeau, LMHC of Heartfelt Counseling
- IN PERSON: “SHE Tea™ Peer Mentoring Communities” with the Love + Sisterhood Panelists
- HYBRID: “The 5 Love Languages” workshop with Nicole Everett of Conversations With Nicole
Breakout B: As You Love Yourself…
- VIRTUAL: “I Love It Here!: Positioning Yourself for the Career Your Love” with Edi Hayes, SHRM of Her Career Cafe
- IN PERSON: “Prioritizing Personal Growth” with Dr. Michelle Mitcham of Courageous Conversations & Tallahassee Woman Magazine
- HYBRID: “Lovin’ Me: Conversations on Self-Love and Self-Care” with Tamara Smith