SHE Tea™ Pre-Conference (May 17th-27th)
“Investing in Myself: Why I SHE Tea™” with guests Jasmyn Pollock, Charyl Williams, Birausha McLeod, and Sheila Labissiere of the SHE Team!
“Celebrating My Journey: Why I SHE Tea™” with guest Barbara Wescott, Founder of Women Wednesdays
“Love + Divorce: What Now? What’s Next?” with guests Erin Baker, LMHC & Ebonie Barnes, LMHC of Refinery Counseling and Consulting.
Super Special Guest! It’s a surprise, join us to find out! 🙂
SHE Tea™ Week (May 30th-June 4th)
It’s officially SHE Tea™ Weeeeeek! You must have a ticket to attend [most] of these programs. We have 30+ speakers and panelists and 17 workshops for you to help you grow, learn, and love authentically!
“Love + Peace of Mind” Faith-based yoga session with Courtney Thomas, Yoga Instructor. Join us via Zoom. Logon instructions will be emailed to registered participants.
Join us for “Love + Happiness” breakout sessions to help us explore self-love in our downtime.
Both workshops are on Zoom. Logon information will be sent to registered participants.
Join us for our first in-person and hybrid event… SHE Speaks 2: A Night of Spoken Word!
We are excited for the 2nd installment of SHE Speaks, featuring these amazing artists:
- Dr. Jian Jones, Jian Jones LLC
- Juana Jones, Jali Creatives
- Antionette Mutcherson, BFF Publishing House with readings from My Young Life Matters II
- Dr. Jenelle Robinson, www.drjenellenicole.com
- Ashlee Thomas, www.MUCE305.org
- Hosted by Kenedria Thurman
This is a ticketed event with two options for tuning in:
- You can join us in-person at the TCC Workforce Development Center (in-person ticket required)
- You can join us via Zoom (login information will be sent to registered participants)
The main conference includes in-person, hybrid, and virtual activities! All activities are ticketed. Lunch is provided for in-person activities. Location details and Zoom information will be sent via email to all registered participants.
Emcee, Timisha Brooks Black, Esq.; Virtual Emcee, Nichola Henry
9:30 AM, Doors Open
- Welcome & Opening
- “Real Love: Love + Sisterhood Panel” with Timisha Brooks Black (Host), Dr. Fran Close, Dr. Anika Fields, Amber Tookes (Amber Nhi Beauty), Antionette Mutcherson (BFF Publishing & The Future Is SHE Book Club), Janay White (Girls 2 D.I.V.A.S. Mentoring Organization)
11:30 AM, Lunch Is Served
Breakout A: Love Others…
- VIRTUAL: “Love + Friendship” workshop with Melissa Comeau, LMHC of Heartfelt Counseling
- IN PERSON: “SHE Tea™ Peer Mentoring Communities” with the Love + Sisterhood Panelists
- HYBRID: “The 5 Love Languages” workshop with Nicole Everett of Conversations With Nicole
Breakout B: As You Love Yourself…
- VIRTUAL: “I Love It Here!: Positioning Yourself for the Career Your Love” with Edi Hayes, SHRM of Her Career Cafe
- IN PERSON: “Prioritizing Personal Growth” with Dr. Michelle Mitcham of Courageous Conversations & Tallahassee Woman Magazine
- HYBRID: “Lovin’ Me: Conversations on Self-Love and Self-Care” with Tamara Smith