Through donations from wonderful supporters like you, we have been able to educate, equip, and empower communities for over 10 years!!
Your donations go towards our annual and ongoing efforts, including the following:
- Annual SHE Tea Women’s Wellness Conference
- College Pre-Health Internship and Experiential Learning Program
- Faith-Based Yoga Workshops
- Family Wellness Fair with FAMU Developmental Research School
- The Future Is SHE Book Club
- Mental Health Literacy Series with FAMU Center for Ethnic Psychological Research & Application
- Virtual Wellness Workshops
- And community partnerships and initiatives that align with our mission
If you have specific questions about how your gift is being used or our organization as a whole, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is How to Donate
Mandatory contribution statement from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services: “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” The toll-free number of the department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) –calling from within the state of Florida, or (850) 410-3800 – calling from outside of Florida. The department’s website is www.800helpfla.com.